2006/04/14

06-06-15/Elevator (Hot Hot Heat)


"Blame me for the elevator - I know you will
    It's not me who's the operator but you're going down
      You'll be sorry when you're singing all alone
          But don't take me up
            I'll just fall down once again
              Don't take me up
                I'll just fall down
                    Wake me when you're educated - I know you will
                      You'll be self-medicated - you're spinning round
                        You'll be there, but no one will even know your name
                            But don't take me up
                              I'll just fall down once again
                                Don't take me up
                                  I'll only find my way back down
                                    Don't take me up
                                      I'll only find my way back down
                                        Don't take me up
                                            It's true I've dabbled at times with confident lines
                                              I was half of a man nearly half of the time
                                                In an innocent way, I thought it could stay with us both on the ground
                                                  With us fooling around
                                                    Let's just stay on the ground
                                                      Let's stay fooling around on the ground
                                                          Don't take me up
                                                            I'll just fall down like I knew that I would.
                                                              Don't take me up
                                                                I'll only find my way back down
                                                                  Don't take me up
                                                                    I'll just fall down"

                                                                    Sem comentários: